- Full Line Sewing Center
- Large Variety of Fabrics
- Ribbon and Thread
- Quilting Services
- Sewing & Quilting Classes
- Professional Staff
- And Much More
Sweet Memories Class
Saturday, September 10 from 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Class fee is $30.
(1 hour lunch break from noon to 1:00 p.m.)
Choose from many patterns/ kits and learn to make your own paper doll dress quilt block. Drop by to see the quilts on display in the shop. Teacher: Brenda Shade
Pillowcase Challenge Workshop for Charity
Friday, September 16 from 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. FREE!!
Class Special - 20% OFF your entire purchase in the fabric area/10% off lunch in the Deli
Beginner Quilting Class
Saturday, September 17 from 10:00 A.M. to noon - Class fee is $15.
Learn the basic skills for making your very own quilt top. Yes, you can do it! Come see the sample inside our shop. (Your choice of design.) Teacher: Rȁgi Marin0
Beginner Sewing Class
Thursday, September 22 from 10:00 A.M. to noon Class fee is $15.
Learn basic sewing skills and learn to make an apron for yourself or as a gift. Select from several available patterns. Teacher: Rȁgi Marino
As a thank you gift for joining us for the apron class, you will receive a 20% coupon off any
cookbook from our book nook. Time to get ready for holiday cooking!
NEW CLASS - Brazilian Embroidery
Saturday, September 24 from 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. Class fee is $30.
(1 hour lunch break from noon to 1:00 p.m.) Kits/supplies available @ class time
Come and join us! Teacher: Mendie Cannon
Call store to sign up or for more Information: (972) 298-0351
- We ask that you enroll in a class please purchase your fabric and supplies from Preserving Memories for that class.
- The class fee is due upon registration.
- A sewing machine is required unless otherwise stated.
- Refunds will NOT be given on cancellations not received at least 7 days prior to the scheduled class time. However, 50% of the forfeited fee will be given toward future classes. Please note that the fee must be used within the next 3 months. In instances where books must be ordered for the class, not credit will be given. Check with Rȁgi if you have any questions concerning the class in which you are enrolled.
- Minimum class size is three and maximum is eight. A full refund will be given for any class that is cancelled if minimum class enrollment is not met. students will be notified at the phone number given at the time of registration if the class is not full.
- Unless otherwise noted on the class schedule, any meals during the class time will be at the expense of the individual. Please note that Kitchens Deli is located within the store premises for your eating pleasure. Please not the deli schedule listed below.
- Please do NOT bring non-enrolled guest(s) OR children to the class.
- Unless otherwise noted, class fees only cover the cost of the teacher instruction and the opportunity to use Preserving Memories' facility. It does NOT include patterns, fabrics or supplies.
Click Here to register for updates from the Quilt Shop