- Professional Quilter
- Full Line Sewing Center
- Special Sewing Classes
- Larger Variety of Fabrics
- Ribbon and Thread
- Professional Quilting Staff
- And Much More
Call store to sign up or for more Information: (972) 298-0351
- We ask that you enroll in a class please purchase your fabric and supplies from Preserving Memories for that class.
- The class fee is due upon registration.
- A sewing machine is required unless otherwise stated.
- Refunds will NOT be given on cancellations not received at least 7 days prior to the scheduled class time. However, 50% of the forfeited fee will be given toward future classes. Please note that the fee must be used within the next 3 months. In instances where books must be ordered for the class, not credit will be given. Check with Gloria and/or Janise if you have any questions concerning the class in which you are enrolled.
- Minimum class size is three and maximum is eight. A full refund will be given for any class that is cancelled if minimum class enrollment is not met. students will be notified at the phone number given at the time of registration if the class is not full.
- Unless otherwise noted on the class schedule, any meals during the class time will be at the expense of the individual. Please note that Kitchens Deli is located within the store premises for your eating pleasure. Please not the deli schedule listed below.
- Please do NOT bring non-enrolled guest(s) OR children to the class.
- Unless otherwise noted, class fees only cover the cost of the teacher instruction and the opportunity to use Preserving Memories' facility. It does NOT include patterns, fabrics or supplies.
Click Here to register for updates from the Quilt Shop